Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Game of Thrones Season 6 prediction

I was never into Spoiler mode but the trailer tells it all and Since Martin hasn't finished his book. I will be a little naughty - just my inference from the trailer -
1)Jon Snow is resurrected with Ghost in some room. Davos protects him as some group tries to break in to interrupt the resurrection process. - There can be a spin on this - he is taken in a room to be burnt alive before he wakes up and Davos kills the men who have taken him there to take him to a place to be resurrected.
2)Arya Stark doesn't die and become a White Walker. She is just exerting some of the powers she gains.
3) Long extended flashback of Dragon Mom and Khal Drogo - that's for sure!!! - Or his look-alike through some voodoo magic. Jason Momoa will definitely be back - That's for sure!!!
4) The Dragons will return and kill everyone and Dragon Mom will be left with no army. The Dhotrakhi will capture Dragon Mom but in the last episode the dragons will return once again to save their Mom from the Dothrakis. Jorah Mormont will die rescuing her.
4) Cersei will have her revenge with her Ser Gregor animated Zombie doll for her modest parade through Kings Landing. For a change- I think I will enjoy her vengeance.
5) Sansa will get Ramsay Bolton killed.
6) Sansa and Red Witch will make out tongue emoticon
7) Bran Stark gets the power to walk from the Lord of the white walker- I don't think its one of his visions - he really gets back his power to walk.
I am going to leave it at this......I can nearly tell the whole story from the perspective of the TV producers. The trailer is too obvious!!! So will just wait and watch for my predictions to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment