Saturday, August 6, 2016

Suicide Squad is great fun!!!!

Suicide Squad is a Big Bad Beautiful blast of funtainment!!

Critics have got this movie horribly wrong.

To me, it delivered on every level - Editing is a lil too sharp for my liking - Mr J aka Leto has been scissored bad!!! Wanted to see more of him. But Will Smith is in awesome form as Deadshot. Margot Robbie is all flesh and blood Harley Quinn. Amanda Weller is splendidly sinister. Punchy smashing soundtrack with some great songs punctuating moments.

Wow! It was like watching a comic. Don't get me wrong I have seen some great superhero aka meta-human movies but transposing frames to a screen so that you feel the pages in your hands as your eyes travel from panel to another - Yes!!! the last movie I felt that way was Deadpool and now this.....Suicide Squad is one whacky funasty movie you shouldn't miss at all.

Who cares about the plot!!?? What were we looking for? Memento or Inception!!!??? This is a supervillain movie full of bad guys and one even nastier gal, who love to blow up stuff and do mayhem. So just take the Coke and sit back and enjoy the ride!!!!

And yes the ride is entertaining. It's not a great movie but its definitely not bad!! I can surely watch it again. Loved it. Get your ticket for the weekend and go for it.

I was really so happy, being proved wrong for I really thought this was going to be bad. Yes - its Bad !!! Full of Bad !!!! Pudding!!! My Bad -- so happy - Thank you David Aiyer - DC is back on track- Don't miss the mid-credit scene - half of the people walked out. Don't miss it.

IN A NUTSHELL-
Sucide Squad is a splendid first entry and I am sure we are going to have sequels.Its not supposed to be a Nolan masterpiece but a yummy KFC grilled fried chicken and yes it is!!! Eat this entertainment pudding - And Kill and let die!!! Yummy!!!!!
Good Night - Now I need some nap time dreaming of Harley Quinn!!!
7.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment