Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Whats wrong with Google?

There is something wrong with Google.

I can't put a finger on it or prove it but the search engine is returning erratic results. It's not even close to the kind of accurate results it used to return earlier. I am noticing these things are happening from 12 am - 2 am IST.

If you search a keyword about something, its returning a wealth of videos connected with youtube and facebook and Dailymotion, rather than coming up with the main website of the things we are searching for.

I searched with Bing the same keyword and it returned a better accurate result.

It's strange. It just lasts for a few hours and then everything's back to normal. What's happening with the backend coding of Google? You changed the look but don't mess with the code which made Google.

I am not attaching screenshots because I love Google and I don't want to spread panic. But we are noticing. There is something amiss - so the powers-to-be on the food chain in Google - sit up - take notice and fix your issues. This is really sad!!! The search results are really getting ludicrous. Too many video sites coming up before I get my actual site.

Fix the issue quick - Google guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment